Saturday 26 December 2015

Into The Storm (2014 Film)

Ok so I had high hopes for this film, but I heard from many sources that the film was pretty bad, but I still wanted to watch it anyway to see if it's that bad. So this is a disaster film on mysterious tornados which constantly hits an American community, and there are a select cast who try to make it out of the disaster.

Almost the entire film is shot is a sort of handheld view (it is a lost footage genre I believe) which means that there are quite a few shaky camera views which can make people a bit motion sick if you are like me right now @@

Overall I think it was just an ok movie, nothing exciting. The special effects are great though, I have to say that. Overall I'd have to give it a 4/10. It doesn't have anything good in terms of the plot but if you like disaster films where things blow up, or get destroyed then this just may be the film for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment