Wednesday 2 December 2015

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow (Anime Movie)

Hey everyone, I just finished watching Naruto Land of Snow. I watched the movie, but can't say much about it so I won't really review it but can I just say that I feel a few similarities with the Pokemon movie Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. Mainly because there is some sort of key in which is needed to be protected, but really there's not much of a similarity, but it just reminded me of it anyway haha. Anyway I saw a real strong message in the film which I thought I'd quickly talk about anyway. "Believe in yourself." Princess Gale doesn't believe in herself or anyone, but Naruto tries to prove her wrong, and shows her that if you work hard and keep doing it, then things can pull through at the end. That's all I wanted to say anyway. I'm just watching the funny short in the DVD extra now, it's pretty funny haha. Back to Avatar the Legend of Aang now :) Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment