Sunday 9 November 2014

Avatar the Legend of korra Season 4 Episode 6 Battle of Zaofu (TV Show Review)

Hey everyone, so I watched the latest episode of Korra today, and I'm pretty disappointed actually. So Kuvira fights with Korra one on one for the control of Zaofu, and honestly, I say I was disappointed because her fighting is terrible, I really expected more from Korra, though I'm not quite sure if it's just the people who didn't plan it better or something. But anyway, that's basically what happened actually. Apart from that, Bolin and Varrick are now held to keep working on the vine spirit energy, only to have the train blow up moments later in the episode, but you'll figure it all out once you watch the episode, but really I'm disappointed because once again, hardly anything happened. There used to be so much drive in the Avatar series, and now it's kind of dragging on. But yea anyway, can't wait to see what happens in the end! Well until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment