Tuesday 11 November 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (3DS Game Review)

Hey everyone, I finally got a chance to play the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game and honestly I can't say much about it. Each section is split up into different parts of a story?? and you go around fighting ninjas etc. Each stage unlocks the next in the story. To be honest the game got really repetitive for me, even the characters say the same thing over and over when they fight. There was only two sorts of characters you fight(at least for the first stage), they were ninjas and blue ninjas which looked like Utroms. Yea anyway, as for the fighting, you can play as one of the 4 turtles and switch whenever, there's not much to the fighting too, as you have one set of moves, a special move which has a limit, and a move where you can throw the baddies once in a while into a bin or on the screen. Anyway, all in all I don't really enjoy this game, not quite sure if I'll keep playing, but I can see why I it was so cheap. I'd have to give it a 3/10, there has been better TMNT games, and to be honest, I was more of a fan of the 4 Kids series, but I haven't seen this series yet so I'll need to soon! Anyway, I can't guarantee that you'll like this game, maybe watch some game play videos first before you try the game out! Until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment