Friday 7 November 2014

Back to the Future Part 1&2 (Movie Review)

Hey everyone, so I watched Back to the Future 2 days ago for some mini holiday time before my next exam on Tuesday, so I won't say too much about the story-line because if you know me by now, I don't like revealing too much like some people do on their blogs. But if you haven't watched the series yet then I'm wondering why you haven't??!!! It's like a classic film most people should have watched at least once in their life-time.

Although the film is titled "Back to the Future", there's not much of a future in the film, actually most of the film looks at the past. Anyway, Michael J. Fox who plays Marty McFly is a teenager who is sent back to 1955, after narrowly escaping some terrorists by jumping into a time machine which is a car. And basically he messes up past events, which prevents his mum and dad from falling in love, basically preventing . In part 2, we follow on from the first movie, and this time it's Marty's future family that's at risk(not just him)

Yea anyway, well for part 1, I really like how they managed to go back "in time", I don't know why, but the actor choices were well picked. It's not my usual film I watch as you may or may not know. As a more Sci-Fi film, most of the gadgets arn't seen until we jump to 2015, where there's flying cars etc, although I wish this was true, it's not T.T but for some reason, the film still has a 80's feel to it even if they tried to make it look like 2015, which seems strange, but when you watch it, you'll realise it.

So, is there a reason why I like this series so much? Not really, quite possibly I grew up watching this film on TV, I know I've seen it many times prior to buying it on Blu-Ray. My mind's really blank here sorry! The film is more story-lime/ comedy than anything I think, but more story-line than anything, though we see some pretty futuristic stuff, in terms of action, there isn't a huge chunk.

Yea, I'm just dragging this on, but the films are really great! I'd give them a 8.5/10! Actually part 3 is the one I never remember, so that one's probably a 7?? But I'll need to watch it again to finalise everything. But yea anyway, if you like time travelling, Sci-Fi stuff, romance(in Part 1), and what people thought of 2015 in the 80's, then go check this film out! Time for me to go, sorry for the really bad review, I am blank for this film, but it's really great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment