Monday 10 November 2014

Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Long Haul (Book Review)

Hey everyone, quick review on a book I got yesterday. I love this series, this time Greg and his family go on a road trip holiday which doesn't go as his mum planned it to be. I got a few laughs out of this book, as I normally do, and to be honest, I was sort of expecting some sort of holiday book for some time now. There's a part near the end of the book which is really funny, when basically everything goes wrong as every small problem from the road trip all comes crashing down into one. But anyway, I really recommend reading this book for some light reading. Usually I get through these books within a hour or two. My raiting is 8.5/10!  I still find it funny how Greg's mum still treats everyone like a kid, and Manny turning a bit evil!

Oh yea, I forgot to say what this book series is all about. Basically, it's about a kid called Greg who was given a Diary by his mum, so he documents his day to day events, and does doodles at the same time on his life. I love the simplicity, and all the funny stuff that happens in this family, I always can't wait for the next book. Well, until next time, bye!

Did anyway notice that he spells Mum, Mom now??!!!  Am I the only one who noticed it?

No comments:

Post a Comment