Thursday 16 October 2014

Action Camcorder (Product Review)

Hi everyone, today I'll be reviewing the Action Camcorder. I can't quite name the specific model but it shoots 720p videos and also pictures. I haven't actually had the chance to use it yet, but this is what I think about it so far.

So I bought it from Off the Back last week for $50 so it's pretty worth the money. We have water fights at work so I thought it was time to capture everything on video (without destroying a camera) so this was the choice for me. So the camera takes a micro SD card which wasn't included so that's sort of the reason why I haven't used it yet.

So the actual camera fits inside the water proof case, but I read that it can't go right under water so probably don't want to test that out! Some of the functions include a 2" touch screen, though I'm not quite sure that it works until I take case out so that's a con, but it's not much of a problem because you can still turn the camera on and press the shutter button. It does say that audio is recorded, even though you can't hear it when you play it back from the camera (apparently) though that's not too much of a problem.

Now, I'm not quite sure how long a camera can last, but it takes around 90 minutes before the battery drains (full charge) so that'g good maybe depending what the usual life if a camera is. It's more of a basic camera though, there's up to 4X zoom and you can do your usual camera taking and filming and stuff. It comes with some extra stuff like a bike mount and stuff, and you can stick it on a window or something. It also comes with a car charger and cords for your computer.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this product. I'll post more about it when I finally test it out and maybe post some stuff from the camera on this blog. Well until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment