Friday 3 October 2014

Dragon Ball Z Season 7 (Anime Review)

Hey everyone, I've gone back to watching Dragon Ball Z again and managed to whip past a couple of seasons. I think the last time I posted I was on season 5 or 4. Those seasons were pretty boring I think as not a lot happened. Just really long fight scenes as usual. I was surprised to find out that the series moves over half a decade, and everyone has gotten older, carrying on with their lives after Goku has left. In the first episode Gohan starts public schooling, something he hasn't done before as he was always home schooled and tries and adapt to the ways of "normal" people.

Gohan has some close calls with hi powers while helping civilians out so he gets Bulma to make a disguise for him, only to have people try and track him down and reveal his identity. Later on numerous people including Gohan and the gang join up at the World Martial Arts Tournament and fight it all out.

That's all I'll reveal for this season. Compared to the previous seasons, this has to be one of my most favourite seasons out of them all so far. It's because the series flows a lot faster now, and fighting is kept to around 1-2 episodes, not 20+ episodes for a fight sequence like previous seasons. Also there's more going on story wise because of this. We get to see many characters develop in this season. My favourite part in this season is Bulma during the tournament as she makes negative remarks to a competitor's mum, and also she gets really into the fight and starts punching Oolong bahahaha.

I'd have to give this season a 8/10, it's really interesting. I think I said that about one of the previous seasons, but it ended in a really long fight too :S Anyway, I'm finishing up this season now. I'll be on the next season tomorrow as I'm already up to disc 5. In other news I'm up to the last episode of season 1 for Hello Counselor. Well until next time, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment