Wednesday 22 October 2014

Meadow Fresh Chocolate Milk (Filler Posts)

Like I said, these are filler posts, and also most of my reviews are on entertainment related stuff, but sometimes I like to review consumable goods as well. As I am typing this post out I am drinking my Meadow Fresh Chocolate Milk. Now I don't know about you guys who may have tried it in the past, but for me something tastes off, like it doesn't taste like it used to. And I have bought a few over the past year and they all taste the same different taste, so there's a chance that they've changed the ingredient list since before, so if you're reading Meadow Fresh, then please revert back to your previous makings!!! I miss the old chocolate milk, it was so tasty! If you're reading this and you liked the Chocolate milk before then let me know so I know I'm not the only one who thinks there's a difference.

Yea anyway, I'm starting to think that I should be posting this on my other blog but I'll think about that later. Let me know if you want me to review anything, but until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment