Sunday 19 October 2014

Scooby-Doo! Music of the Vampire (Movie Review)

Hey everyone, so I wasn't quite sure if I should be reviewing the Scooby-Doo films because usually they all are pretty similar but I'll just be reviewing the one I'm watching today called Music of the Vampire.

Well anyway, there's one thing which sets this film different to the previous ones, and that's that it's more musical themed, so characters sing a number of songs throughout the film. Besides the musical themed movie, it's also vampire themed as well.  There's a vampire festival going on and well, you can guess what could happen next. But anyway I think I missed too much of the plot so you can guess what that means, but anyway I'll skip to my thoughts on the film. You can go and read the plot over on Wiki.

Overall there's not much to this film, it's not one of the best I've seen, yet it's not one of the worst. I probably only suggest people who want to hear the Scooby-Doo characters sing, or jsut kids who want to watch a cartoon or something. The reason why I can't say much about this film is that I don't really remember much about this film, and usually less interesting films do that to me. I'd probably give it a 5/10, but until I find myself re-watching the film again, that's my rating. Well until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment