Wednesday 29 October 2014

DVD Conversions

Hey everyone, quick post, but I would like to say good things about a company called DVD conversions who have successfully spliced and converted my VHS which I have left untouched after almost 10 years. I didn't expect any less of them actually, but they brought more than I expected. I'm not quite sure what they did but from what I remember when I was around 8, the tape was in pretty bad condition as the images kept scrolling round and round on the VHS player, so I wasn't able to make anything clear out, and from some parts of the VHS I remember there were some heavy snow noise which showed up on the tape, but can't be seen on the VHS convert so I am very happy!! Now you may be living in New Zealand and want a tape converted and or spliced or even cleaned. I believe they do a lot of things, and not just VHS tapes. I myself had been looking for someone who could splice the tape for me but wasn't able to find a company for 2-3 years because I was too scared to convert the tape myself, though I have tried it once, and it failed. Overall they have done a fantastic job, go check them out!

DVD Conversions Website Link

No comments:

Post a Comment