Thursday 30 October 2014

Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS (Game Review)

Hey everyone, 99th post!!!!! I feel like I should be doing a special post for my 100th but there's not much to do anything special. Today I got Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS in the mail today, so I decided to play for a couple of minutes. Because I only played for a little while, I haven't really seen too much of the game yet, but I tried a mission(event?) mode, sorry I can't remember the name, but I tried that first and seriously I have no idea what is going on! It's like the adventure mode from the Wii, but it includes a face off with some CPU characters at the end, and at one point I had to destroy some crystals. I had no idea what was happening.

At this very moment, I like the character roster, but I'm very unused(right spelling??) to the controls, I kept pressing the wrong buttons to jump and attack. I think because I'm so used to the Wii. The characters/ graphics remind me of a DS or Advanced game for some reason. At this very moment, I'm not a big fan of the 3DS version of the game yet, and I won't place a rating quite yet. I shall do a more in depth review at a later point.

No comments:

Post a Comment