Friday 10 October 2014

Kill Bill Vol 2 (Movie Review)

Hey everyone. I got around watching volume 2 of  Kill Bill today. I'll let you read my previous post if you don't know what the film is about because it carries on from volume 1.

Here are a few important things revealed in volume 2 (spoiler alert!!)
Bride's name is revealed, Bill's face is revealed, info on Elle's missing eye is revealed. Also we find out what happened at the Wedding and the bride's baby.

In terms of action, there's less fighting, and more story-line. There's only about 2 really good fighting sequences. The one that's probably the best was the one with Elle and the Bride so if you're thinking about just watching Volume 2 then look out for it.

When I watched this movie ages ago, I remember one thing which really annoyed me. The bride meets a master who speaks Cantonese, but she ends up speaking both Mandarin and Cantonese to him when answering Yes or No. I think because you can get confused really easily as adding 2 of the words means another word.

When I mentioned story-line before, I meant there's a lot of flash backs, and talking to make us understand more about what has gone on from Volume 1. We saw in Volume 1 the action side, and Volume 2 explains almost everything we had questions about.

So overall, it's not as good as volume 1, I'd rate this a 6/10. I think they could have added in a few more fight scenes to try and balance everything from volume 1. If they added in more dialogue in volume 1 then it could have made both films even better than they became to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment