Tuesday 14 October 2014

Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1 (Cartoon Review)

Hello everybody, today I'm just going to talk about the cartoon Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Season 1. So I used to watch it on TV a long time ago, and watch the movies. I watched Mystery Incorporated back in 2011, but found myself missing out on the rest of season 1 as it was a time when I stopped watching anything on TV. Yea anyway, back to the show....

So if you've watched any of the Scooby-Doo shows or movies, then you might realise that this one is a bit different to your usual ones. It's still a person dressed up as a monster usually, though this time this series has a more of a darker tone to it all. And when I say darker tone, I mean it will probably scare children. There's some times when it actually looks like a character dies (Like being consumed by bugs etc), pretty different to some of the previous titles.

I don't really have much to say about this series though, it's pretty good I have to say. Just the darker tones could scare the younger children. There have been a couple of plot twists though, and the stuff about Mr E and the previous detective kids makes the storyline much more interesting, and a lot more spooky. Out of a 10, I think I'd give it a 7.5. Well until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment