Monday 13 October 2014

Dragon Ball GT (Anime Review)

Hi everyone, so today I have officially finished Dragon Ball Z, after around 1 year, I have finally finished the series!!! Overall I stand by saying on my last post that that season was the best, because it really was. Following on from the final season of Dragon Ball Z, it's been around 10 years, and everyone's grown older and more wrinkly. All except for Goku who was turned back into a little boy again from an accidental Dragon Ball wish.

So I've finished episode 2 of GT. I remember watching the season for a week or two when I was younger, and I was right, I think I know why I enjoyed GT more than Z due to the storyline. Z was more about fighting for 20+ episodes, while at the moment anyway, GT is about the quest to find the Dragon Balls (Similar to Dragon Ball). I think that's what I most enjoy anyway, adventure sort of series, and GT seems to be it!

I have to say that it's weird seeing the characters grow up. They already aged 7 years in the final series in Dragon Ball Z. In actual fact in the final few episodes in Z, they went forward around 7 years so everyone got older then, which I found was a bit weird.

Don't know where I'm going with this, but anyway overall I feel like GT will be a lot better than Z, though online reviews say otherwise. I think if you enjoy story more than action than anything than this could be the right series for you. I'll post another review at the end of either season 1 or the whole GT series. Well until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment