Tuesday 28 October 2014

Spice Up Your Water (Filler Posts)

Hey everyone, another random post today. These couple of days I decided to spice up my water by adding frozen berries in because I usually don't like drinking water otherwise, and I can say for myself that it makes it taste great! It's like a watered down Ribena drink (colour turned that colour too). I really recommend trying it, especially if you don't like drinking water, or drink it rarely and need your H20. It also helps your 5+ a day. I eat the fruit after I finish the drink so it's pretty good, just don't leave it in the water for too long, I usually change the fruit every 1-2 days. Ever since I started, I've been drinking more water, and going to the toilet a bit too often due to the amount of liquid I've been taking, so just make sure you stop a few hours before bed otherwise you'll be awake all night >< Well that was a quick post, talk to you all next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment