Monday 27 October 2014

Lotte Double Dip Chocolate Stick (FIller Posts)

Hey everyone, quick filler post review because of you know what. But I decided to try out this brand of Lotte Double Dip chocolate stick snack things. If you saw one of my previous videos, you'd know that I like my Asian snacks, especially Korean ones! I tried the Strawberry one today, but not the chocolate one so I'll review that one when I've tried it. But anyway, there's actually two coatings, strawberry and white chocolate, making a more thicker chocolate layer. Overall, the taste is a bit funny actually, mostly because of the double layer of chocolate, I think if there wasn't a double layer, it would taste a bit better. Also the stick seemed a bit off, I don't know why, but it expires next year so I'm not quite sure why, maybe because the stick is thicker than your usual ones?? But not quite sure, though I probably won't try this version again, but I'd recommend people trying it first themselves before they judge themselves. Picture below is the packaging for the Chocolate and Strawberry, and the photo was taken by me and can be seen on my Instagram @masterbrendan. Well until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment