Sunday 26 October 2014

The Legend Of Korra Season 4 Episode 4 The Calling (TV Show Review)

Hey everyone, so I watched episode 4 of Legend of Korra so let's recap on what happened without giving too much away. So Jinora, Ikki and Meelo are on a quest to find the Avatar after she's been missing for quite some time. If you've been watching throughout the season, then you'd know that she's been at the swamp. I myself can't really say what happens without giving too much away, because so little actually happens in this episode that there's not that much I can say without giving too much away anyway so that's all I can giveaway.

There's not really any action in this episode, I feel like it was more of a filler episode to try and fill in the story gap. Of course the creators could have extended the whole event to fit in a whole season to carry onto another season/ series but obviously they did not want to do that and confined everything to one episode. So anyway, there's not much I can say sorry, but it's all worth it in the end I guess. No idea what can really happen next at the moment, but I hope Toph comes back at the end for some finale!

Yea sorry this wasn't a very interesting review, but that's only because there's not much to review on. Meelo does meet a girl though, and for some reason, I didn't think that Jinora, Ikki and Meelo were vegetarians until this episode, even though when I think about it, they must be.

Yea anyway, can't wait to see the finale. Until next time I'll talk to everyone later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment