Tuesday 7 October 2014

Mightyape (Website Review)

Hi everyone. Today I will review the website Mightyape. I have been shopping on this site for over a year now so I'd like to talk to you guys about it and give you my thoughts.

So before I start, yes this is a very reliable site. If you have any problems at all with your order shich as the disc doesn't work for your game, you can send in a request and they'll help sort it out for you. This happened to me for one of my anime discs. They didn't require me to send the disc back, but sorted everything out and the disc arrived the next week.

As for what they actually sell, they sell all sorts, from entertainment types of things, to clothing and food. They really sell a lot of stuff. For their prices, sometimes they are cheap, but some of their stuff is a bit expensive too, though you can ask them to beat it, and usually they lower the price. They do daily deals, and that has caught my eye on quite a few items over the past year.

As for postage, it costs $3.90 usually, though larger orders cost more, so I recommend going Prime Ape. This lets you have the unlimited post option, so it doesn't cost you anymore money than the cost of being a Prime Ape user. They have 3, 6 and 12 months so you choose which one suits you the best. I think this is where the website decides if I want to buy from heir site though as I need to pay for postage. There's other options out there sometimes for the same price, but postage is free, it'd be cool if they changed this for the future.

As for the time frame. It usually takes only 1 day after your order is shipped for your item to arrive, so postage is pretty fast. You can also pay to have your item delivered on the same day if you're in the right place. This is good if you're rushing to get your item.

I don't think there's really anything wrong with this website though. I found myself coming on this website quite frequently to buy items. They also have banana point rewards, so each item you buy gives you certain amount of banana points in which you can use them to buy select items. Though I wish they had more of a variety.

Overall, if you're looking for cheap prices then I suggest you look here, but look elsewhere as well as sometimes their prices arn't the cheapest, though you can always try and get them to match the price. Well, that's all really. See you tomorrow in my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment