Monday 20 October 2014

Avatar the Legend of Korra Season 4, Episode 3,The Coronation (Cartoon Review)

Hey everyone, I'm real late today and it's almost midnight so I'm going to rush this! So The Coronation, what actually happened?? Well I'll try and not spill the beans too much, but basically Wu has a coronation to become the Earth King. The only piece of jewelry left was an earring later called a broach to make it more masculine bahaha. This was due to the fact that the Earth Kingdom Palace was robbed of it's jewels. We also see what happened to the palace which has now turned into a tourist attraction, and actually I feel a bit sad seeing this. We also see more of Toph, and the reason behind Korra not being her 100% self. There's not actually too much to this episode, but it sets the scene for the next episode as all events present in this episode sort of is a cliffhanger for the next episode.

Well overall not much action, but a lot of drama, plot wise there's a plot twist which people sort of knew was coming as we see things in a new light. I won't rate this episode or anything, but I'll have to see for the next episodes. I know when people do reviews they just reveal the whole plot, but I hate reading stuff like that before I've actually seen it, so hopefully I didn't give anything away.

No comments:

Post a Comment