Saturday 16 August 2014

Candy Crush (Game Review)

Sorry, I've been busy working today, then went out to dinner and only came back recently. The only thing I've played today is Candy Crush, so I shall review this game today!

So what is Candy Crush? It is an app game which you can play on Facebook, or on a smartphone or Ipod/ IPad etc. So what do you do? Well there are different levels you complete, by connecting 3 candies together to remove it. Connect more than 3, and the candy turns into a special type of candy, but I won't go into details there.

They brought in a separate owl level maybe half a year ago?? I have to say that the owl level is really annoying as you need to balance the owl so that it doesn't fall off the moon(once you play you'll get what I mean)

Currently I'm past lvl 200 and closing in on the 300's.  What I like about this game is that once you get into it, it gets addicting. I play maybe at least 30 mins per day. Often before I sleep and while I'm waiting, or to pass the time. It's addicting as you just want to finish all the levels, then you ca just stop lol. That's what I'm doing anyway, but the thing is that the levels get harder and harder.

Usually there's times where you get stuck on a level for a month before you pass by luck, or by using the lollipop hammer(smash a candy you want to get rid of without losing a move). Come to mention it, I forgot to talk about moves, so you get a number of moves in the game, and once you reach 0, you lose. Complete the game objective(e.g remove the jelly or get so and so points) withing the moves amount and you win.

So I don't want to talk too much as you can play to find out how the game is if you haven't played it, but is it worthwhile to download and play? Only if you want to occasionally play to pass time. If you're one of those people who get addicted easily then don't waste your time and play it, use your time for something  else.

My score would be 7 out of 10. I have to say though that it does get addicting. I'd love it if you could pass chapters more easily though as either you need to ask 3 Facebook friends for a pass, or complete 3 challenges in 3 days. The game actually isn't that original, as I've seen similar games though, but this has grabbed the attention of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment