Monday 4 August 2014

Studio Ghibli & Dragon Ball Z News

Did anyone hear about Studio Ghibli?? It appears that the studio isn't actually closing but are taking a pause. It was big news online though, looks like someone got their facts wrong and everyone saw it!

I myself haven't seen that many Studio Ghibli films. The only one I have on DVD is Howl's Moving Castle. I watched Grave of the Fireflies on Christmas day and all I can say is that it's a very moving film T.T go watch it if you haven't already, or any of the other Studio Ghibli films. I myself need to watch all of them one day.

In other news Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods will be screening in NZ on August 30th for one day only! If they screen it in Christchurch then I'll definitely try and see it! I myself have only really been watching the series for a few years, I bought the full set almost a year ago and haven't even completed season 3 yet for Dragon ball Z, not to mention the original and GT + also the films too! Oh well, I still have time!


This post is fast because I've already talked too much today! Until next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment