Sunday 17 August 2014

The Legend of Korra, Episode 11, The Ultimatum (Episode Review)

Hello everybody! So I just came back from uni and decided to review the latest Legend of Korra episode "The Ultimatum". Well, as always I won't reveal too much of the plot but the main things which should be noted are that The Earth Palace in Ba Sing Se has become corrupt. Looters have started to steal everything. As Bolin and Mako make their way back to find Korra and the rest of the gang, Zaheer and the rest of the Red Lotus gang attack the northern air temple. Tenzin, Bumi and Kya helps the other Air Benders try and escape by battling with the Red Lotus.

So that's all I'll really say about the plot. I know I may have ruined it for some(sorry!). I thought that the episode was very interesting and exciting and definitely many things happen which leave this episode into a cliff hanger.

I think after the previous episode where the Earth Queen was suffocated, Avatar became less child friendly, and more teen oriented as usually you don't see these sort of things on screen on Nickelodeon, but the thing is that they moved online, so maybe that could have been a reason why?? 

In this episode, I think there are many times in which you can expect that a character has died, or will die. I think the Aang gang are very Heroic, and also Kai as they are trying to save all the other air benders. SO actually this episode is quite emotional.

As the red lotus are trying to exterminate the air benders, there is a lot of fighting going on at around the 2nd half of the episode, so you can expect pretty interesting action sequences.

Also, once you've finished this episode, do you think it was right for Bolin and Mako's grandma to want to stay at her own home as it was about to burn down??? Also that picture of the Earth Queen tat she was practically worshiping?? Either way, I think it proves that she's dead, as in the last episode, I was a bit unsure as no one gets killed in Avatar. The just die off screen or something, or are just mentioned.

Hope you enjoyed this recent review. I quite liked this episode. I'd give it a 8.5!!! Can't wait for te last episode next week, I can't believe that season 3 has come to an end almost! They should have continued the Aang adventures though, too bad it's just in comic book form. ANyway, consider watching this episode or series, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment