Thursday 28 August 2014

Terminator Salvation (The Machinima Series Review)

Today I will be reviewing my general thoughts on what I thought from just watching the first episode of this series. When I pressed play I immediately thought, oh no! You know why? Because I thought it was the actual live action film instead! I thought I bought the movie, but ended up buying the series instead so for one thing I think the graphics were really well made, at least the DVD cover anyway. The actual episode graphics are more game console style. Have you watched little clips within certain story games?? Well it's basically like that. Actually the mouth flaps arn't quite right, I think they were on a budget or something so their mouths open, but the mouth flap isn't quite right. that's one thing I didn't really like about it.

So if you've watched any of the terminator films or the Sarah Connor Chronicles, then don't expect the storyline to be similar to that, although this series plays on just before the Salvation film so I think that this series gives a good back story on what will happen in the film(possibly).

In the first episode you see a character Blair Williams basically running around the place, shooting robots. The episode ends with her saving a guy from a a robot which is about to kill the guy, though I'm a bit unsure if he was killed or not in the end. Either way, at least for the first episode, not much happens, though if you're just looking for some action animation then this could be the series for you.

I can't really rate this series as I haven't fully seen it yet, but I have to say that I'm still not hooked into it yet. Well that's all for today, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment