Monday 25 August 2014

Wonka Cookie Creamery (Food Review)

Ok this is new, a food review. Yesterday I decided to try this out for the first time. I have never seen it before until yesterday, so I decided to try it!!! So what my first thoughts was that it'd be like a cookies and cream sort of taste, like the other Nestle range, and I quite like eating those. When you  open it up there's 12 blocks i think(ate it already lol) which you can split up and  eat. Basically the whole inside is the cookie creamery stuff with just the outside being milk chocolate. TBH I think the whole thing is a bit too sweet. If they had a bit more milk chocolate then it might be a different story but the whole thing wasn't bad at all for $1. Try it out for yourself if you haven't already! That's all today sorry >< bye!

Wonka Cookie Creamery Packaging

 Bite in the middle

Split blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment