Friday 8 August 2014

The Legend of Korra Season 3, Episode 10, Long Live The Queen (Recap & Review)

Team avatar is captured on both sides (Red Lotus and Earth Queen). I just realised that the water bending lady has no arms! Amazing she can waterbend! I also realised that I find myself hating the Earth Kingdom now! The earth queen is annoying! Don't you wish the fire nation took over Ba Sing Se during Sozin's comet now!

In this episode Korra and Asami crash land in the desert while trying to make their escape. While Mako and Bolin are sent to the dungeons in the Earth Kingdom. Bolin tries to metal bend the bars to escape but fails(while doing some funny sounds lol). That's basically what happens half way into the episode. Later on the walls fall down in Ba Sing Se! Make sure you go and watch it!

I can't say that much happens in this episode action wise, but story wise, if you miss it, another chunk of the plot will be missing. Another plot twist happens at the end before the credits roll, so don't miss out!

That's all I have to say. This was just a quick talk on this episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment