Tuesday 12 August 2014

Dumb Ways to Die (App Game Review)

Hello everybody, yesterday I downloaded the dumb ways to die app game on my ipod and decided to play it today, and I have to say it's pretty addicting.

So if you haven't watched the MV yet then click play below!

Uploaded by DumbWays2Die, 14/11/2012

So you see the characters again in this game. Basically you do these tasks in a limited time to try and prevent them from dying. If you can't save them, then they die. If you do then you go up to the next level. For each level, the time limit decreases, and the levels get harder in various ways. You have three lives before the game ends.

I'm sure once you download the game and try it, you'll realise why I say that it's addicting, as you want to get a better score each time! For a free app I strongly recommend this game. It's just something fun to play when you're bored or waiting or something. I try not let it interfere with my life too much haha.

It also helps spread awareness for safety, including a share button which is good. Do I need to rate this game??? Kind of hard to, but maybe a 8.5??? Nothing I can say that is bad about it, but although it does spread awareness about safety, you can take it the other way too lol. Anyway, that's all, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment